Within this site you will find information about the club and its activities. You will also find copies of our monthly newsletter, Tocletic, and back issues.
For members this is your site. If there is anything you want to see on the site please let us know.
6 September CLUB RUN / WALK—Gebbies Pass. 2:00pm.
NEW ZEALAND ROAD CHAMPS – Tauranga
7 September Sunday club training runs. Venue TBA. 9:30am.
13 September 52nd GOVERNORS BAY TO LYTTELTON - 10km Road Handicap, starts 9:30am.
14 September Sunday club training runs. Venue TBA. 9:30am.
20 September GRETA VALLEY MARATHON RELAY
21 September Teenage Sunday run—venue TBC Hosted by Port Hills.
25 September (Thursday) Primary Schools Cross country - Wellington
Congratulations to our club members who performed well at this weekends SI Secondary Schools Athletics Championships. Five of our athletes bettered records with Ari Graham breaking the U15 Girls 1500m and 800m records, one of which was Angie Smits. Mya Graham broke the 3000m U14 Girls record. Nick Moulai broke the 3000m U14 Boys record. Tom Moulai and Goiteom Gebremdehin both broke the 1500m U16 boys record with the Photo Finish giving the title and record to Tom.
Click Here to purchase your membership
Call for Entries - 2014 Governors Bay to Lyttelton 10km Road Race
Saturday 13th September
Please click on this link and enter your details to represent Papanui Toc H at this event
Entries for this event must be submitted by 12:00pm (midday) Sunday 7th September
Event details can be found at Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
· This is an open event - un-registered athletes may also enter this race - you do not need to be a club member
· The event is held under Athletics NZ rules - 17 years of age as at 31/12/2014 is the minimum age allowed to participate in the Senior grade
· Registered athletes - the entry fee is covered by your club subscription (You must be registered before entries close)
· Un-registered athletes must pay $20.00 to the club before we will submit your entry - this comprises the race entry fee of $10.00 and the sanctioned (un-registered) athlete fee of $10.00 (this is passed onto the organisers - the club does not keep this)
Ø This can be done by either:
1. Direct Credit via Internet Banking
Funds must show in the club’s account by close of entries i.e. must be completed during the week prior
Account Number: 03-1355-0558374-00
Account Name: Papanui Toc H Athletic Club Inc
Payee Details: Athlete Name (please add your name for our reference - so we can identify your payment); or,
2. Cash payment in person to a committee member by close of entries - midday 7th September
Please send us an email to notify us of your payment
If your availability changes please email us or contact Mark Cargin or Dave King as soon as possible
Please remind your friends/family members to enter
Thanks for your time,
P: 021 1474 397